Monday, October 22, 2007

Things I've always Known But Never Realized Until This Week.

1. I enjoy long, muddled blog titles.

2. I use the sound of my roommate clomping around on the floor above me as a second alarm when I've hit snooze too many times.

3. Sometimes I stretch so hard that I vomit in my mouth a little.

4. It's ok. I don't have to choose. I can love Mac and Charlie equally for their individual "charm." Sorry Dennis, you just skeeve me out.

5. Few things in this world make me happier or more upbeat than listening to the guitar riffs at the end of Free Bird at full blast on my ride home from work.


6. According to dictionary.com, the penultimate source of proper English diction, "stupider" IS a word although it renders it's user more so by saying it.

7. Double-bagel Monday only SOUNDS like a good idea.

8. With the exception of Haras, and sometimes even then, what I generally find most funny is not the punchline. Any guesses at exactly which line made me laugh so hard I watched it 12 times over?

9. Two words. Four syllables: James. McAvoy.

10. No matter how hard we try most Americans will never be as funny as the average Brit trying to reach Leonardo DiCaprio.

11. I enjoy writing "list" blogs because transitions are the bane of my existence.

4 comments:

Toots said...

see, I find Mac to be skeevy. There's something that's just so great about Dennis. But Charlie is the one that breaks hearts. Bless. He tries so hard. "what...? guys, it's like... eleven o'clock *hand still in bag of chips*"

Scratch Subtle said...

I guess I've just never gotten over that smear campaign claiming that Dennis is a baby rapist.

Bone Junior said...

Dennis isn't a baby rapist; Dennis is a rock GOD!

Bone Junior said...
This comment has been removed by the author.