Thursday, July 06, 2006


Ok this is just too much. On Sunday hundreds of people flocked to a hospital in India to see a man holding a piece of his own skull. . .which FELL OFF! I don’t know about you, but if any part of me fell off I would NOT be that calm, especially not if it was my SKULL! The good news is that now those costume designers for the inevitable He-man movie won’t have to worry about finding a mask for Skeletor. (Haha. Sorry) Apparently this guy burned himself . . .uh . . .on his head . . .so bad that his skull died and started to rebuild a new one. FYI 007, you might want to inform Q that his new lightning-rod-hidden-in-a-fedora might not be such a hit. But it is guaranteed to shock and amaze! (wow, sorry again.) The one thing this story has taught me is that my idea for rubber “soft hats” might not be such a bad idea . . .although the Styrofoam toupee might still need some work. Oh, and if you’re like me, closer inspection reveals that he has a bandage on his head, and that he is actually not frying bacon using his electrically enhanced brain waves.

2 comments:

andi said...

Eew. That is so wrong. If I found a piece of skull from my own head, first thing I'd do...E-bay, baby.

Bone Junior said...

Forget E-bay, i'm going straight to Craig's List...