Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Dave Strikes Back: Part Deux

Hey, sorry I just sent you an email accidentally. Luckily it was only filled with frivolous and embarrassing things that I had only intended for close friends who have to like me anyway. Feel free to ignore it. Or print it out and post it around the ward to further my growing popularity. Either way, sorry for the bother!
Janay
PS Dave would think this was funny. (Anyone? Anyone? No? OK.)

You were right that I would think it was funny. Still, probably the
funniest thing is where you got this email address from! Granted, I
have five or six email addresses, but I'm wondering how you got this
one...ummm...just figured it out. It was from those mass emails that I
always send out to the Ward (Thanks to the Bishop). Apparently the case
is solv-ed.

Still, I might add that sending emails is only one way to garner
popularity. I'd recommend making flyers and then distributing them to
the neighborhood (that's always worked best for me).

--Dave


You wrote that entire first paragraph just so you could use 'solv-ed' didn't you? I can relate. For instance I intend to include several big words in this email just to prove that I actually CAN spell. *Defenestrate* Also, I tried the flier thing once but I kept getting phone calls from people saying they had found my dog. *Pandemonium* I realized that until I can learn to draw better stick-figures, I should stay away from posting self portraits. *Verbose* I don't really have anything left to say on the subject, I just need another sentence break before I can insert another large word. *Extemporaneous*
Janay
PS *Eschew*

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Janay that was HILARIOUS. And I don't even have to know you to appreciate the humor! Although I still advocate the usage of words from that Blackadder episode. I think you should go for this guy. He's perfect. P E R F E C T. Oh and I want the song "Hold on Together" by Diana Ross--it's the one that plays at the end of Land Before Time (the ONLY Land Before Time. The others are mere excrements from the first movie). Yeah I don't want to talk about it.

Scratch Subtle said...

Thank you for using my blog as an outlet for your personal rants about dinosaur feces . . . and Diana Ross.

Anonymous said...

Well, I'm so inuspeptic, frasmotic, even compunctious to have caused you such pericumbobulations.

Scratch Subtle said...

Hey. I'll be the one to use big words around here. Ok? I gaaaaadddd iiiiidddd.